Recipe from Erica Ho, Asian Home Cooking, Facebook
1 stew hen (fat trimmed, blanched)
1 green papaya (peeled, seeded, cut into chunks)
3 slices of ginger
10 cups of water
Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot. 60 minute high pressure. Natural release.
I tried cooking stew hen for 30 minutes before but the meat was still a bit chewy, so I bumped it up to 60 this time. The meat texture is better and the papaya almost tastes like sweet potato.
No salt or any other seasoning for me but it's a personal preference.
*Can use pork ribs instead of chicken
A place for me to save all the recipes that I want to try & a place for me to save things that inspire me and to remind myself that I am loved
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ginger Scallion Chicken and Rice
Ginger Scallion Chicken and Rice Hainanese chicken rice, most likely originating from the island of Hainan off the coast of southern China, ...
-
Dan Dan Noodle Salad - Hetty Lui McKinnon Turns out, dan dan noodles work well as a salad, in this recipe adapted from my cookbook “Linger: ...
-
Masala Chickpeas With Tofu and Blistered Tomatoes Like a warm and gentle nudge, masala spice gives onions and chickpeas a distinctively comf...
No comments:
Post a Comment