Over the weekend I put this whole jug in a crockpot with some orange peels, a tablespoon of dark brown sugar and a cinnamon stick. I kept it on low all day and every single family member loved it! Perfect drink on a cold windy & rainy day.
A place for me to save all the recipes that I want to try & a place for me to save things that inspire me and to remind myself that I am loved
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thai Tea Tres Leches Cake
Thai Tea Tres Leches Cake The marquee dessert at Golden Diner, in Manhattan’s Chinatown, is a take on tres leches, a Latin American cake soa...
-
Masala Chickpeas With Tofu and Blistered Tomatoes Like a warm and gentle nudge, masala spice gives onions and chickpeas a distinctively comf...
-
Dan Dan Noodle Salad - Hetty Lui McKinnon Turns out, dan dan noodles work well as a salad, in this recipe adapted from my cookbook “Linger: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment